Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick Angel

An angel fish given by Mr. Teh (who sponsored all my huge tanks and filters and pumps and rack thank you so much!) is sick today.

Had red streaks along its head with some white thing coming out of it..doesn't look good.

This is what I did this morning:
1. Quarantined the Fish
2. Add aged water with anti-chlorine
3. Add the green medication from ocean free product
4. Add 2 teaspoon of salt
5. Pumped in air through airstone

When i came home, there were bubbles gathering up on the edges of the tank, the red streaks seem to be worst.

This is what I did when I came back:
1. 50% WC
2. Added 1 teaspoon of Salt

After awhile there are still bubbles gathering at the edge, though the amount seem to have reduced.

Mr Teh gave me 9 angel fish and through the 4 months, they are down to 4 left. All of them died from red streaks. I'm having a bad feeling for this one too, since it is the same symptom, but I'll just do what I can to save it.

*Every week i do 20~30% WC but still this happens, this is just so sad...*sigh*

No comments: